Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer time...

The school year is coming to an end and I am so ready for a break! However, I have come to realize that I really will miss my kids that I have taught this year. They have been an amazing group to work with. This year as been completely different from last year. I absolutely love 5th grade. I do not think I will ever go back to the world of junior high. I was working on the end of the year slideshow and it all hit me how sad I really am to see these kids go. I will admit we have had a few problem children but on their good days they are great! It has been a treat to get to watch them change and their minds develop over the school year. I didn't realize how much change happened in 5th grade. Working on the slideshow you can see the different from the beginning of the year to now. They are precious. I love my job. Ok enough of that....

I am ready for summer! I am so excited to get plugged in with the youth and to be headed to camp! I can not wait. I am going to be with the 10th grade girls. Doug and I have another opportunity to get plugged in as well but more is to come on that later....

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend! Excited to have an extra day off before the crazy last week of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment