We finally have AC again! It has been out since Sunday. We have gotten the worse customer service from these people. It has been a crazy experience. Let's just say that even if it is covered under warranty we will be calling someone else and paying next time. Yes it was that bad. I wrote a complaint about the company to the Better Business Bureau and wrote an email to the customer service representative of our builder.
On a happier note LOTS of Doug's family is coming for a visit this weekend! There will be a total of 8 people staying at our house and many more coming for the day to hang out. It should be lots of fun. We're going to lunch at Spring Creek BBQ Saturday with everyone. Most of them are coming to our church on Sunday. That will be interesting considering we meet in a day care and the room can hold around 100 people. We will about 12 guest with us...that's about two rows worth of people.
On that note I need to get to cleaning! The first of the guest will be here tonight! Going to work in my classroom this afternoon. I promise once things slow down I will take pictures of the things we have done around the house and of my classroom and post them!
Have a TERRIFIC THURSDAY!
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment