Ok I am really trying to update more often. This week has been crazy. We finally were taught how to use our new gradebook Wednesday, not a fan, and grades are due Monday morning at 8 am for progress reports! How fun is that? Ok not really but mine are done and I managed to get a lot done yesterday so that I am not thinking about school all weekend. :)
I do however need to brag on my husband. I don't know if I have mentioned this or not (I'm not going back and reading everything I've posted right now) Doug wrote some software for home health agencies to use to mange their patients and do their billing. Way over my head, I have no idea how he does the things he does. He launched the software back in May and had set a reasonable goal to have 30 clients by the end of the year. Well let's just say that he has signed 5 clients in the last two days to bring his total up to 19 so far! We are barely into September and he is so close to his goal! I'm so proud of him and excited to see his software being so successful. So if you know anyone who owns or works at a home health agency send them his way!
Not only is his work going so well he definitely took care of me all week. We have had so many kids out sick already, this is going to be a long year if this keeps up! I have not felt great since last Saturday. I am finally feeling better, no more sore throat but my sinuses are acting a little crazy.
We are planning on hanging out around this house this weekend and catching up on things around here. Doug is almost done with the yard and I just got home from the gym!
Have a great fun filled relaxing weekend!
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment