I love technology!
I love the fact that my brother and his family live in a different state and time zone but we can get on skype and see each other face to face to chat instead of always talking on the phone. I love my niece so being able to see her on a regular basis is amazing. Tonight we got to see her playing with my brother, show us her eyes, ears, nose, mouth, tongue, belly button, and watch her use the potty! It was so much fun.
I love using it in my classroom. This week I pulled out the laptop cart and let me kids take a multiplication quiz on the computer. They LOVED it and it is easy for me to see who needs extra help and who knows what they are doing. I'm using it again this week. Hopefully I can keep finding ways to use them on a regular basis.
Other than that we are getting ready for another work week. Hope you have a fantastic week!
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment